Gold eyes. Shadow Swarm. Dark Council. Funtimes are had by all with all this fun stuff to pick at.
– Lexi actually mentions the Gold Eyes stigma and one of the associated behaviors.
– Lexi states that you do not want to pick a fight with Solstice around.
– Even if the Council believes Eric’s story, they’re now in a bind with information and no accountability. Eric is a second party. The Council has to do some hardcore investigating to get any inconsistencies to show up and there’s probably a slim chance of that if the Revolutionary group covered their tracks well enough.
– The term “Dark Council” is suddenly a thing, doesn’t sound all too pleasant and sounds SUPER SHADY AS HELL… I love it. Corrupt politics, ahoy!
– Junior on Alaster’s head is flippin’ adorable.
– Maggie automatically assumes they’re on the chopping block. I don’t know if you can glean anything from that, but that combined with Lexi advising caution means there’s more layers to how the Revolutionaries and the Council would act and respond to each other… Or they don’t want their asses skinned and tanned by a crapton of Golems.
– Kevin hasn’t punched first and asked questions later this time! Good job! He deserves a cookie!
– Bartleby isn’t a complete idiot and can read the situation. But I still maintain my position and think of him as stupid if his comrades rag on him as much as they do.
– Whoever said there would be 500 pages of goddamn politics (@Roonerspism) was absolutely right. Get ready for a lot of not-actiony-not-exciting political intrigue since it looks like everyone is stuck with lots of bureaucratic bullshit to wade through.
irl the uk has shadow ministers and a whole shadow cabinet….its boring as fuck 🙁 but at least you get a cool title
Shadow Swarm-anyone think this might make a good General nickname for Solstice?
I’m wondering where this game goes at this point.
The Wrights are found, and it’s time for the old war to begin again…
The Kuin Tragedy only left their knowledge within the graves…If the Wrights could manage to make peace with Thal’nasia, that would change so much. Not only all of the Wright’s knowledge on necromancy, but never losing a magical secret ever again…Or at least making it so much more difficult to do so…Yeah.
There’s two reasons to fear fighting Solstice. 1: She’s actually really badass, which works epicly, and the more pragmatic 2: With shadows like that, word most definitely WILL get out, and it requires obivous flashy magic to blast all of them.
Damnit didn’t mean to make this a reply BLGH
I don’t see how Sol has been super badass awesome but if you say so. I have no complaints. I think word would get out more because she’s a COUNCILOR and not because the fight would get messy for better or for worse for all parties.
She hasn’t been, it just plain works on both hillarity and epicness levels of she is.
Hmmm. She’d probably be a Green given what we’ve seen, although as a scholar, blue isn’t too far out of the question.
I’d say blue for Sol just because I find her disposition to be closer to Victus’ but less courageous. Kevin would probably be more for Green since he’s more concerned with people’s feelings. We haven’t seen Sol really do anything but strategize or rattle off facts while being scared of things… Or punishing Kevin for his idiotic antics.
Eh You know more about her. I’m just basing it off her behavior so far, which has serious levels of altruism.
I personally find Coin to be more altruistic than Solstice currently, but he’s Green General so he shouldn’t really count in the running.
Going by how she acts now, she does seem to flip-flop between Green and Blue and I just think she heavily leans towards Blue more. I’m not saying she’s not Green material, or you can’t qualify for multiple branches (that’s actually a thing), but so far, the majority of what she says and does is backed up by some pretty extensive and exhaustive logic. The only real things that haven’t been is Sol loaning her childhood home to the humans (actually altruistic), how she feels about herself (personal demons) and doing mountains of paperwork (her job).
Either way, people have their opinions and they’re entitled to her opinions. I personally think that she’s not as cute in green as she is in blue. 😛 I’m female. I’m entitled to love cute things.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
*EMAIL — Get a Gravatar
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
©2010-2017 SUPPRESSION | Powered by WordPress with ComicPress
| Subscribe: RSS
| Back to Top ↑